The best price, always.
Book directly on our website and get €5 off per stay with the code ONLINE.Book the best rate
Yet another reason to choose our private hotel
Our family has always taken a close personal interest in our guests’ well-being and safety. Given that we have always maintained excellent hygiene standards and our permanent staff have been with us for many years, implementing the required measures has not been a challenge. Quality, reliability and diligence have always been a cornerstone of our establishment.
Your safety at Maier Privathotels
We are passionate about our role as hosts – as such, we have found these recent weeks without our guests particularly difficult. We are really looking forward to welcoming you back. In view of the current situation, we have adjusted the service we offer you and will do everything in our power to make sure you really enjoy your stay with us. We want to tell you about the measures we have introduced, and we are happy to answer any further questions you may have.
ARE FACE MASKS REQUIRED IN THE HOTEL?
All of our staff – whether they work on the reception desk, as service staff or in housekeeping – wear a mask at all times. FFP2-Masks are not required when you are in your own room, but please wear one when you are using the communal areas in the hotel. The FFP2 mask is mandatory in Bavaria.
DO YOUR STAFF WEAR GLOVES?
Our staff always wear gloves when cleaning your room and preparing food.
IS DISINFECTANT PROVIDED?
We provide ample disinfectant in the lobby for your use. Our staff are trained to wash their hands regularly and thoroughly and to disinfect them.
WHAT PROTECTION MEASURES ARE IN PLACE FOR CLEANING ROOMS?
Our staff wear a mask at all times. We have also upgraded our card machines and would ask you to pay by debit or credit card rather than using cash. If we offer you a pen or key card, we will always disinfect it beforehand.
WHICH MEASURES ARE IN PLACE FOR CLEANING ROOMS?
To ensure that you don’t just feel safe but are safe in your room, we have extended our cleaning measures as follows:
- Our housekeeping staff have been trained and will wear gloves and face masks during cleaning, to provide further protection
- We will disinfect surfaces that are touched regularly on a daily basis (e.g. door and window handles, taps, remote controls etc.)
- We will use a surface disinfectant suitable for viruses
- We will use an antiviral detergent to launder bed linen
IS BREAKFAST STILL PROVIDED?
Of course you do not have to do without our unique breakfast buffet even in these times. Naturally, the strictest hygiene measures apply to the preparation of all dishes. So you can start the day completely relaxed. For your safety we also ask you to observe the following:
- You will be placed by us and receive disposable gloves, with which you may help yourself at the buffet.
- Wearing a mask in the breakfast room is obligatory. You may of course take off the mask for the consumption of food and drinks.
- Please keep to the given direction of movement.
You can choose from the following breakfast options:
BREAKFAST BUFFET – €15.00 PER PERSON
Our buffet is surprisingly varied. Everything has been carefully chosen: the crunchy bread rolls and sweet pastries from our favourite neighbourhood bakery, hearty cold meats, fresh yoghurt from Andechser Natur’s family-run organic farms, coffee from the traditional Munich establishment Dallmayr, and aromatic organic tea from a company based by Lake Chiemsee.
PACKED LUNCH – €8.50 PER PERSON
Do you want to eat your breakfast on the go or on your private roof terrace? No problem! We have created a carefully packed breakfast buffet just for you. How about a hearty salami roll, a cheese sandwich on wholemeal bread, mineral water, an Andechser organic yoghurt, fresh seasonal fruit and something sweet for afterwards? And don’t forget your cappuccino or cup of tea to go.
Do you have any other questions before making your reservation?
Normal life has been on hold for a while now and we’re sure you are longing to visit Bavaria’s beautiful capital. We understand. Munich has a unique feel and is full of fabulous ways to spend your time, particularly at this time of year. Munich is more than just beer gardens – the River Isar and the Englischer Garten park are also at their best at the moment. As a private hotel, we are thrilled to be able to welcome guests back and we are doing everything in our power to ensure that you feel safe and happy during your stay with us.
AM I ALLOWED TO TRAVEL TO MUNICH AT THE MOMENT?
Since 21.05.2021 we are finally allowed to accommodate tourist travelers with us again. For your safe stay, the following conditions of the Bavarian State Government must be complied with and an appropriate document must be presented at Check In (This applies to all guests tourist and business)
- Negative PCR test (not older than 24 hours) or
- Negative POC test (professional rapid test) not older than 24 hours) or
- Vaccination certificate (vaccinated 2 times and at least 15 days have passed after vaccination / no corona symptoms) or
- You are considered recovered (PCR test that is at least 28 days and no more than 6 months old and proves infection or certificate from the health department of an ordered isolation in case of a Corona infection.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE A RESERVATION?
We always guarantee you our best price if you book directly through our website.
ALTHOUGH WE ARE ALLOWED TO TRAVEL AT THE MOMENT, WHAT HAPPENS IF RESTRICTIONS ARE TIGHTENED AGAIN IN THE FUTURE?
We are currently offering more room rates that can be cancelled or rearranged shortly before you are due to travel.
IS IT WORTH TRAVELING TO MUNICH AT THE MOMENT?
Of course! Although trips to the opera or theatre, the Bavarian festivals and concerts at the Olympic Stadium are always a great addition to a city break in Munich, that is all they are: an addition. All the things that residents of Munich love most about our city and that make it unique are still possible. Here are some of our favourites:
- Enjoy a walk along the River Isar followed by a refreshing drink
- Discover the historic old town on foot
- Join a city tour or walking tour for lots of interesting information to get to know Munich a little better (from 30thMay)
- Explore the shops in the city centre or the small independent boutiques in the Glockenbach district
- Take a boat trip on one of the many lakes near Munich (from 30th May)
- Visit the Olympic Park and travel back in time to the 1972 Olympic Games
- End your day with a cool, refreshing beer in one of our beautiful Munich beer gardens (from 18th May)
- Visit one of our magnificent palaces or the Residence in the heart of Munich (from 2nd June)
- And, if it rains, pay a visit to the Deutsches Museum, which is open
- We have plenty more insider tips for your visit to Munich and we’ll be more than happy to share these with you during your next stay.
Do you already have a reservation?
If you are wondering if you’ll actually be able to visit our hotel, then we are happy to update you with the latest travel information. You can find further information about your cancellation options and the vouchers that you have received for bookings between March and May below.
HOW CAN I REDEEM THE VOUCHER THAT I HAVE RECEIVED FOR MY CANCELLED BOOKING?
As a family, we would like to express our deep gratitude that you opted for a voucher in place of your stay with us. You have really helped to support us and keep us going through these difficult times. As such, we are even happier to be able to welcome you to our hotel in person.
To redeem your voucher, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 (0)89 244 49 99-0. Alternatively, go to our homepage and enter your personal voucher code in the “Voucher code” field at the top-right of the booking form.
CAN I CANCEL MY RESERVATION? AND, IF SO, HOW?
Your cancellation options depend on your method of booking. Please consult your booking confirmation, where you will find the relevant conditions and cancellation periods. If you opted for a room rate that cannot be cancelled, please contact us directly on email@example.com.
We would be very grateful if you could reschedule your trip and visit us at another time, rather than cancel it all together. If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to contact us.